Monday, November 2, 2009

A Web Of Sound




















Dragsville was another hip byproduct of the late '90s garage punk outburst, one of two such 'zines being published outta Edmonton at the time with the word "Drag" in the title (the equally cool Dragstrip Riot being the other; I also did a cover for them around the same time). Zinemeister Tiemen K (more recently the man behind Teenage Depression 'zine) tells me that he only ran off a handful of copies of this issue. In fact, I've never even seen a copy of the thing myself. Anyone got a spare to sell or trade? I've been drawing masked wrasslers ever since I was a little kid but I think this may be the first one that ever made it to print. Just finishing up a couple juicy new pieces so watch this space for new thrills soon. Stay tuned for MORE ARACHNOPHOBIC ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment