Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Way




















Speaking of comix, time to get some in here. I've shamefully neglected the form since the demise of Rockin' Bones way back when. My sporadic attempts to "get back into comix" haven't amounted to much (yet) but over the years a smattering of new material has appeared here and there. This is one of my better sequential art efforts, I think. I thought it had first appeared in the cool local alt comix publication Sunburn back in the '90s but I didn't come across it while taking a quick glance through all the back issues this morning. Maybe it was in Roctober? I'll have to update this post when I get it figured out. UPDATE: It doesn't seem to be in Roctober either. Maybe this comic strip doesn't even exist?!! Oh well... Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment