Saturday, April 24, 2010

Antipodean Screams




















Here's the art I made back in 2006 for the cover of Antipodean Screams Vol. 2, a cool 2-CD comp of wild garage and trash combos from Australia and New Zealand. Too many bands on this thing for me to talk about 'em all but I gotta mention that I was extra stoked to have done a sleeve for an album featuring my '80s faves the Hoodoo Gurus (appearing under their garage rock nom de plume The Persian Rugs). Swank Aussie label Off The Hip Records is responsible for unleashing this madness on an unsuspecting world and you can probably still order a copy if you check in with them. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

1 comment:

  1. have a peek at this site It is indeed my belief that mesothelioma is most deadly cancer. great post to read It contains unusual properties. have a peek at these guys The more I look at it the more I am persuaded it does not conduct itself like a true solid human cancer. When mesothelioma can be a rogue virus-like infection, in that case there is the prospects for developing a vaccine in addition to offering vaccination for asbestos uncovered people who are really at high risk regarding developing future asbestos connected malignancies. Thanks for giving your ideas for this important health issue. great site

    ReplyDelete