Saturday, February 6, 2010

Death To The Sickoids




















I used to have a crazed artist friend who was into doing super detailed, highly textured drawing with the maximum possible amount of crosshatch and stipple shading. Since I was also into this exact kind of thing, we got into a friendly competition of trying to one-up each other in outlandishly detailed underground comix style freakout art. There was never an official winner declared in said battle of the blazing pen nibs but this was my ultimate effort; the most deranged, sickeningly detailed mad monsterpiece I've ever produced. I suppose I should try to top it someday but that day will not be coming anytime soon. If memory serves this piece appeared in a few zines back in the mid-'90s, Fiesta Germany for one. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment