Tuesday, February 8, 2011

News Of The Saucers




















Latest word is that Flying Saucers Rock'n'Roll, the amazin' compilation volume of wigged out interview action from the august pages of Roctober magazine which I have been blabbin' about since the very beginning of this here blog will finally be hitting the streets sometime in the spring or summer of 2011. In fact I have just agreed to draw the cover art for this epic tome to go along with the 10 interior illustrations that I drew back in 2009. To celebrate this thrilling news flash, here's another illo from the book featuring outlaw country legend David Allan Coe. This career spanning DAC interview is probably the single best and most astonishing conversation in Roctober history. In fact, it's actually the thing that made me the huge DAC fan that I am today, so I was super-stoked to get to do this illustration to accompany its reappearance in FSR&R. More info on the book (and maybe a sneak peek at the cover art) as we get closer to the street date. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment