Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Demon's Claws




















My old buddy Brian, drummer with the Demon's Claws and a bunch of other happening Montreal combos, asked me to design this poster for the release party celebrating the new Claws LP The Defrosting Of Walt Disney. Kind of a different style for me but I'm pretty stoked about how it came out. Also on the bill for these two shows are rockabilly maniac Bloodshot Bill and Brian's punk rock side project Genital Hospital. I should have some more new stuff for you in the next few days so... Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLE; I LOVE IT!!! nice to see the hand rendered type; imagine how long it would have taken to distort digital text like that!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greg. Yeah, I'm trying to do hand lettering as much as I can these days. Computer lettering has gotten to feel kinda generic for me lately.

    ReplyDelete